A 'Selfie' Styled Experiment

Hello folks,
                   16th of April every year makes me a year older, but as they say it is all in your mind how young or old you feel. This time I decided that I would make my day more special by showing off my 'selfie'ing.
                                 For some time, I have been clicking on my own and posting the images in Facebook without realizing that I am doing selfies. The word selfie is a recent coinage and we won't find the meaning of it in the standard dictionaries. With the advent of smart phones, anybody finds it convenient to click their own images and instantly post in Social networking sites to envy their friends. The younger generation seems more confident in clicking 'selfies' and instantly posting them. The infamously famous selfie was clicked by Barrak Obama with British Prime Minister David Cameron and Vice Chancellor Angela Merkel  during Nelson Mandela's funeral.
                           I did not think that taking selfies is challenging for many people. I find this fascinating.  How easy or hard is it to click thyself? It depends on the way you see it. If you love yourself, the rest will fall in its place. Do some experimenting. Click the image where there is more light. As you click yourself, you will know in which angle you will get the best shots. Choose some fantastic backgrounds. Wear accessories that will suit you. And of course, smartly make use of smartphones. ;) I find that clicking selfies is less stressful and more enjoyable for me.


                                               This is my selfie collage!!!!!





                                             To all of you who love doing selfies, Happy 'Selfie'ing!!!!
                             


Love
Deepa.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two songs of Ilyaraja in Kalyani Raaga-In the same boat, yet so different!!

25 years since 'Shanti-Ek Aurat ki kahaani'

From the present to the past